Add a payment method to start using the VAIMOO rental service.
Below are the different payment methods accepted:
- Credit or debit card;
- ApplePay (for iOS users only);
- GooglePay (for Android users only).
In the App you can browse the available payment methods and configure one:
- Within the App, open the menu by tapping the icon in the top left corner;
- Tap the "Profile Information" item;
- Tap the "Payment Methods" item;
- Choose the desired payment method and enter the required information;
- When finished, tap the "Setup" button to complete the configuration. You may be charged a lump sum at this stage to verify the payment method you have chosen, which will either be returned to you at the end of the first ride or reversed from the cost itself.
- The payment screen in the app will update with the new payment method configured.
You can always change your payment method using the procedure just described.
"I cannot set up a debit/credit card as a payment method"
- Make sure your smartphone has an active and working Internet connection;
- Check that the debit/credit card used is valid;
- Make sure you have the latest version of the App available.
Alternatively, you can contact VAIMOO support directly from the App:
- From the side menu tap on "Report";
- Go to 'Service';
- Select the item corresponding to the correct problem;
- Enter the required information in the displayed tab;
- Send the report by tapping on the 'Send' button.
- Your report will be taken over by a VAIMOO Support Worker who will get back to you as soon as possible.